четвер, 14 квітня 2011 р.

ONE STEP CLOSER

A couple days ago, I had a breakthrough in the case of my "mystery smell"!!
I had smelt it the other day during opening while I was teaching for Mindy! Surprised as ever, I started to follow my nose. I smelled one kid--Alex. Nope. He smelled like sweaty boy, like little boys usually smell. I smelled Zhenia. Nope, wasn't her. And then I smelt Dima....AND THAT WAS IT! Dima was wearing my hot man smell! I got really excited.
This was a serious breakthrough.
When I taught Dima's class I made a special effort to have him sit by me. Boy, did he smell good!
After classes, I asked one of our coordinators to ask the parents what he was wearing. She did...
Unfortunately, the father was picking him up and he didn't know what it was, but said that he would ask his wife.
I am very excited to find out what the smell is.


Dima (The Quiet Hero) is in the middle.


Update to come---cross your fingers that the mom will tell us what it is!

Love,
Ameri

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар