вівторок, 22 лютого 2011 р.

Buff man on the trolley

I woke up today with snow falling outside of my window! I was excited because snow is like the best type of precipitation. Think about it, its the only one you can throw at people! However snow does make for traffic delays also and it has been snowing quite a bit lately. So like usual the trolley buses are late, but with the added snow more people are taking the bus. I get on the first trolley of the day and whew! No problem. Then I get on the most packed bus I have ever seen!! It was insane crowded! People were falling out of the doors when they opened. 

So to get to the best part- I was standing by this bigger kind of buff man about late 40's on the crazy packed bus and he asks me something in Russian. I don't know what he said, but I knew what he meant. He wanted to get off at the next stop and was wondering if I was too. I said no, and so then he makes the gesture that he wants to trade places with me. I am like yeah right dude, there is no way I have enough room to play ring around Kynde in the trolley. But he started moving around me, so I started moving around him. I got stuck between him and this other lady! The next thing I knew my feet were off the ground. I was being lifted up in air by this Russian man! He picked me up and put me on the other side of him. I just started laughing! He was explaining to my friend Kamila how little I was after he picked me up off the ground and moved me. Today I found out how much fun it is to be a small person on a trolley!

Kynde 

1 коментар: