неділя, 20 лютого 2011 р.

WANTED: Good-Smelling Ukrainian Man

Ok, gross. I'm not one to talk about gross things. But sometimes, we need to break the silence.

Ukrainian men--do not smell good. It is rare to find one that doesn't smell like he hadn't showered for days because he had been too busy drinking vodka in a house full of cigarette-smoking cats. Really. Pretty sure they don't bathe here...

Then, on Thursday, when I was on my way to Pozniaky school, the unthinkable happened. I smelled my smell.  The smell that makes me weak at the knees and want to attack any guy who is wearing it like the girls on the AXE commercials. The smell that I promised when I smelled it next I would ask the man wearing it what it was so I can buy it for my husband one day.

I could never figure out who was wearing that absolutely seductive scent. Even if I had found him, there was a really good chance he wouldn't understand me if I stumbled over to him and asked, "what ARE you weARING??" But let me tell you, that was the most pleasant metro ride I have been on yet.

Love,
Ameri

4 коментарі:

  1. i don't KNOW! and it kills me. there was a boy in my high school that smelled like that and i would just hug him forever and inhale. i will most definitely let you sniff my husband at our wedding, because i'm determined to find it by then.

    ВідповістиВидалити
  2. i think i just tried to follow your blog.... but i'm not sure because the message was in ukranian...

    ВідповістиВидалити
  3. hahaha sorry riley...this is our group blog. if ya want mine it's americamilla.blogspot.com
    love you.

    ВідповістиВидалити