пʼятницю, 18 березня 2011 р.

Dear Mannequins,

I'm not much of a shopper--throw me into a situation where communication is limited, and shopping is even harder for me.

I bought a couple things this week, only because I was passing by and I loved what I saw on the mannequins. Pointing, and apologizing for my lack of Russian, and using my phone for them to show me the price, I got a new pea coat and some leather leggings. Both times the women stripped them off the mannequins and sold them to me. 

Dear Mannequins,

I'm sorry. I liked what you were wearing, that's all. I didn't want you to be embarrassed by being publicly stripped down. Know that it was not my choice. I would have been fine with the women giving me something that was tucked away somewhere, instead of your display clothes. Please forgive me. I hope you are not insulted or ashamed. I know that something will replace what I bought, and you will be covered once more. Thank you for your willingness to stand there and listen to me apologize.

Sincerely,
Ameri


Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар