вівторок, 15 березня 2011 р.

Someone confident is someone beautiful.

My title is just a title. Don't read too much into it, read it and apply it. (or to not insult those of you who are already confident just smile and pat yourselves on the back)

As for my most awesomest post I want to share with everyone a picture I took and now will forever treasure.
I also dedicate this to Kenzie because she introduced me to Kinder Surprises.

Now don't turn up your noses to these kinds of treats. While trying to find these little gold mine's look for an egg shape in a wrapper like the one in the picture! It's a chocolate egg and whaaaaaaaa laaaaaaaaa you crack the egg and find.... a toy!!!!!!!! I confess I only bought two of the kinder toys shown in this picture but as you can see they are well worth it! I got the smurfs from Kenzie (maybe I'll add pictures of all the kinders Kenzie has) (it will shock your socks off) but the dinosaur is Yevgeni, my little buddy cause he was my first. That eagle thing will be donated to our store items. :)
My point is, we don't have these back home... for me, I've heard some say they have them where they live but not me so just adding to my list of reasons why this place is great.

peace and blessings
-Natalie N.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар